Responsible for the marketing of warehouse facilities and services, formulate the company's marketing plans and strategies based on industry and market conditions, and ensure the success of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Familiar with warehousing leasing market ecosystem and related businesses development in Hong Kong
- Planning, implementation, and management of logistics facilities, and marketing of its services.
- Develop pricing strategy, marketing plans and related materials, arrange and execute business promotion activities, and provide timely input on property design, required equipment;
- Establish, consolidate, and maintain working relationships with business partners;
- Develop commercial contracts, and secure contractual commitments from customers in support of company's overall business objectives;
- Organize the collection, analysis and regular reporting of industry intelligence information;
- Conduct cost benchmarking to the market price and oversee the P&L;
- Coordinate with other departments on layout planning, tenants’ fitting-out and refurbishment / revamping works.
- The candidate has strong background and experience in the marketing of existing large-scale logistics complexes. The candidate with experience in the marketing of newly constructed facilities will have an added advantage;
- The candidate must possess sales experience accumulated from working at established logistics real-estate brokerage companies. The candidate's previous companies should have demonstrated outstanding performances and secured extensive contractual commitments. The candidate must also be able to understand the customers' needs, familiar with contract logistics real estate market in Hong Kong, and have marketing experience;
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in sizable Real Estates Company and in charge of business development of industrial property;
- Good analytical, conceptual thinking and problem solving skills;
- Open minded and willing to take challenges;
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Chinese.